Anonymous said: Hi there, I absolutely love your blog.

I was wondering if you would mind checking mine out?
It's new, the link is: http://outfit-obsession.tumblr.com/

I would appreciate it soo much.
Reblogging anything would mean the world to me.
Feedback is also welcomed.

Thank you so much :)
PS: keep doing what you're doing, it's really great :] x

thank you so much:) and just had a look at your blog, very creative that you take all your own pictures!

Friday Dec 12 @ 06:40am

ssssalt said: your tumblr is amazing! ;)
sorry if i keep on reblogging haha
x

thanks and no keep reblogging away! 

Friday Dec 12 @ 06:36am

save-an-impala-ride-a-winchester said: Happy Holidays, darling! I hope you have a fabulous one!

why thank you! hope you have a brilliant one also:’) 

Friday Dec 12 @ 06:36am

Anonymous said: -First of all, I Loveee your blogg! <33
-Second of all, I have a really normal/almost-no-style-what-so-ever type of wardrobe. Could you tell me something I could do to kind of make it more fashionable/cute? Thanks! Haha! (:
-(ps: my style is variable. mostly skinny jeans and just tshirts/ wet seal, forever, hollister) (and any makeup tips would be amazingg)
-Lotss Of Loveee!! :D

heey and thank you<3 hmm accessories are a must to make any wardrobe more cute, and matching them to your outfit is always a win. as for clothes, show off your body more! shorts with belts, mini skirts with oversized tees etc. also for picking out new clothes, try and experiment more from the same old same old.. i usually find something i wouldnt usually wear, try in on and really love it! and as for make up tips.. i dont no what you like, so maybe give me an occasion your going to or something?:) 

Friday Dec 12 @ 06:33am
fashion girls - submission

http://lenaker.blogspot.com/

Friday Dec 12 @ 06:25am

jennyfromthaablock said: Heey I love your theme . You should share (: good idea

thanks and i got it from here http://www.tumblr.com/themes/by/fusels 

Friday Dec 12 @ 06:24am

Anonymous said: could you please promote these blogs??
http://chaneljunk.tumblr.com/
http://bettylim.tumblr.com/
http://igotasweettooth.tumblr.com/
http://schmanderz.tumblr.com/
http://celebratefashion.tumblr.com/

sure - follow these!

Friday Dec 12 @ 06:07am

poisonlavender said: Merry Christmas and Happy holidays!!!
Hope you'll have a great one =D
Btw, awesome blog!keep it up. <3

merry christmas to you too! hope santa brings you everything youve asked for:’) and thanks<3 

Friday Dec 12 @ 04:14am

ssssalt said: your tumblr is amazing! ;)
sorry if i keep on reblogging haha
x

thanks and no keep reblogging away! 

Friday Dec 12 @ 01:34am
fashion girls - submission

http://lenaker.blogspot.com/

Friday Dec 12 @ 01:28am

jennyfromthaablock said: Heey I love your theme . You should share (: good idea

thanks and i got it from here http://www.tumblr.com/themes/by/fusels 

Friday Dec 12 @ 12:27am

save-an-impala-ride-a-winchester said: Happy Holidays, darling! I hope you have a fabulous one!

why thank you! hope you have a brilliant one also:’) 

Thursday Dec 12 @ 08:56pm

Anonymous said: -First of all, I Loveee your blogg! <33
-Second of all, I have a really normal/almost-no-style-what-so-ever type of wardrobe. Could you tell me something I could do to kind of make it more fashionable/cute? Thanks! Haha! (:
-(ps: my style is variable. mostly skinny jeans and just tshirts/ wet seal, forever, hollister) (and any makeup tips would be amazingg)
-Lotss Of Loveee!! :D

heey and thank you<3 hmm accessories are a must to make any wardrobe more cute, and matching them to your outfit is always a win. as for clothes, show off your body more! shorts with belts, mini skirts with oversized tees etc. also for picking out new clothes, try and experiment more from the same old same old.. i usually find something i would usually wear, try in on and really love it! and as for make up tips.. i dont no what you like, so maybe give me an occasion your going to or something?:) 

Thursday Dec 12 @ 11:05am

Anonymous said: Hi there, I absolutely love your blog.

I was wondering if you would mind checking mine out?
It's new, the link is: http://outfit-obsession.tumblr.com/

I would appreciate it soo much.
Reblogging anything would mean the world to me.
Feedback is also welcomed.

Thank you so much :)
PS: keep doing what you're doing, it's really great :] x

thank you so much:) and just had a look at your blog, very creative that you take all your own pictures!

Thursday Dec 12 @ 07:21am
Thursday Dec 12 @ 06:58am
Powered by Tumblr :: Themed by Fusels